|Home||» Products||» Microbial (Fungi Culture)||» Paecilomyces Lilacinus|
We are the leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Paecilomyces Lilacinus. With the support of our seasoned professionals, we are able to bring forth the premium solution to the Microbial problems. This lilancinus is processed at our well-equipped labs to conform industry standards. Paecilomyces Lilacinus is widely used for seed treatments and is compatible with bio fertilizers. Our offered paecilomyces lilacinus is available in plethora of packaging solution to meet the exact requirements of our clients.
Enhanced shelf life
- Effectively controls nematodes than the conventional chemical pesticides.
- Protects crops from nematodes throughout the crop period and hence avoid usage of chemical pesticides.
- It is target specific and do not destroy beneficial organisms.
- Promotes the growth of natural enemies of pests.
- Do not leave harmful residues.
- Environmental friendly & have no adverse effect on soil or plants or humans or animals.
Dosage & Direction of use
Soil Application : Mix 2 to 4 Kgs of S.Paecil with required quantity of organic manure or farm yard manure(FRM) or vermicompost for 1 acre (250 Kgs to 500 Kgs.)
After Mixing leave the mix in a heap at a covered, dry and cool place for 24 hours and then apply in a heap at a covered, dry and cool place for 24 hours and then apply in the soil. This soil application can be done 3 days before or within 10 to 15 days after sowing or planting
Shakti paecil can be mixed with other Bio Controllers during soil application.
Precaution: Store the product in a dry & cool place. Do not mix with chemical fungicides or insecticides Spray after 15 days of chemical spray